Saturday, December 15, 2007

chains of literacy !!!

If anybody out here feels that I m trying 2 deliver a highly anti-social message lemme be clear, with all those big books right here in front of me I feel a big fat illiterate still( only reason that I am not throwing 'em out of my window is 'cause 'stomach ka sawaal hai'!!!
Seeing those kids running through green fields makes me feel jealous.........they may have no TV, no PCs. Maybe just that dusted underwear of theirs is enough fr them( they're not bothered whether it's a Jockey or not). Their fearless shrieks fill up the sky at the cost of just one prized possesion, their illiteracy, their licence to freedom.
Goin' through this 'very important subject of my engineering discipline' , they call it DCS-II( Digital Circuits & systems), I could see myself running through the same green fields, the blades of paddy passing through,the birds above my head ,river shining under sun and then I shouted ,that same shriek of independence when suddenly I saw these words on the upper left side of the DCS page I was reading- " Assignment, tommorow "- ' the two words 'ZINDAGI' ke!!!!!

No comments: