Saturday, December 15, 2007

the day I saw shrek 3....

It was this movie I brought that made Swaroop & Robin throw giggles at me.............yes, it was ' Shrek 3'. I had seen its trailers n knew I had to see it...... animation is definitely something of my interest !!!!!!
The next day the movie was played, a good entertainment flick but wait, this is not just abt Shrek , the movie...........it is all about one dialogue tht was delivered by the concerned main character............................ I don't remember it exactly but the essence was clear " You tend to put yourself in a role based upon the roles that the ppl assign to you............they call you names an' u tend to bring those names to reality, an' then one day u brk off these shackles to become a free man who knows wht he wants to be, an' frm here ur dreams turn into reality !!!!!!!
If anybody has seen this movie, they know it was being said in context with a boy who considered himself a loser simply 'cause ppl told him so an' thus was in no way goin' to be fit into the role of the king.
It was supposed to be a children's movie, a movie meant fr kids....................but wait ,r we nt kids?????? Don' we need 2 learn facts of life, the same way kids learn ?????
I wanted to be a footballer, play a guitar, play mission games on my PC but my parents saw a studious kid in me, I was supposed to be one , I tried to be one.................gave IIT ,failed.......................tried 2 do engg. , blunders happened an' now I think my mind has changd track, it ll like 2 see dreams...............turning 'em into reality.............rather than just playing roles in ' scripts' written by others !!!!!!!

No comments: